21 March 2006

Spamming spies

BerlinBear avatarThis little gem was in my work email inbox when I logged on this morning. It amused me so much to be addressed as if I were the head of MI5, that I thought I'd share. Needless to say, there is not an M in my work email address, nor had I expressed any interest in anything whatsoever, least of all anything offered by Mach90 Independent Group.
Hello M ,

Thank you for your interest in the most powerful Income Generating System the Internet has ever seen. Click the link below to activate and experience a free tour:

http://www.mach90.com/a.asp?p=79a7cf4792471

M , you need to understand something. This opportunity has already spread to over 100 countries in less than two years. Thousands of people have recognized the potential.

By activating your account you will receive real-time email notifications about your new business. WARNING: Due to an overwhelming worldwide interest in Mach90, you may receive multiple daily emails as your business develops:

http://www.mach90.com/a.asp?p=79a7cf4792471

Best Regards,

Jerry Bataluna
coldmanpower@yahoo.com
Mach90 Independent Group Member

-----------------------------------------------------------
If you haven't recently expressed interest in Mach90, simply
click below to be removed from Mach90's mailing list:
http://www.mach90.com/u.asp?p=e784434792471
-----------------------------------------------------------
You can contact us by mail: Blk 4 Lot 16 EastLand Village
Yati, Liloan 6002 Philippines
 Those are the contact details provided in the email. Feel free to spam them. Say hi from me.

Tags: