09 October 2005

Sorry, access is difficult

My apologies for the lack of posting around these parts recently. Access remains difficut, as I am dependent on internet cafes until I get internet access either at home or at work. All being well, I'll be up and running at work from tomorrow or Tuesday (fingers crossed) and at home in 10 days time (apparently it takes that long to switch on a DSL connection in this country). In the meantime, posting will unfortunately remain sparse and I won't have time to respond to your comments either. Sorry, but it's beyond my control at present.

In the meantime, if you want to find a suitable charity to donate to in the wake of the horrendous earthquake on Saturday in Pakistan, in which
at least 19,000 people have been killed, 42,000 injured and countless thousands left homeless, then try this site:

South Asia Quake Help offers frequently updated news and information about resources, aid, donations and volunteer efforts after the earthquake. Click through now and find a suitable place to do your bit.