27 December 2005

New Year - New Look

With a new year just around the corner, I thought it was time for a bit of fresh air in here and a new look. I hope you like it.

As you can see, I've made a few changes to the colour scheme and the layout. I've updated my blogroll and ditched a few blogs that are no longer being updated or that no longer hold my interest as they once did. I've also binned the blogmap, because it bugged me and made the page slow to load. I'll be updating my links during the course of the evening. I've also added the "email this story" link to the bottom of each post, so now you can flick any The Capital Letter
story which takes your fancy on to all and sundry by email.

There may be a few more minor changes and tweaks to come, but essentially this is it, for the next little while at least.

The new year will also bring with it a few content-related changes around here, but that is the subject of another post entirely, later in the week.